We believe in breeding beautiful exotic looking, healthy cats with friendly, loving temperaments.Kittens are handled on a daily basis to ensure you are receiving a very loving and socialized kitten. These kittens are bred from friendly parents who desire to be with their humans.
We provide the following in the sale of our kittens:
- • Our kittens come from Championship bloodlines. Pedigrees of both parents are provided to the client and are available online.
- • We guarantee the Congenital Health of our kittens for three years. We will replace your kitten if any congenital health issue occurs within the first three years.
- • 72 hour general health guarantee
- • Kittens are spayed or neutered prior to going to their new home. This helps reduce the stress on your kitten as they are recuperating in a familiar environment.
- • Kittens are also micro-chipped during their spay/neuter procedure. The microchips have a prepaid lifetime enrollment. All you need to do is create your account login and update the kitten’s ownership information.
- • Kittens also receive two complete physical exam by our licensed veterinarian and their first two sets of shots along with their vet records.
- • Kittens will also be dewormed.
- • Kittens will go home with a goodie bag of food, toys and a blanket with the scent of mom and the siblings to help ease the stress of your kitten moving into it’s new home.
- • TICA Blue Slip registrations will be given to the client at time of kitten pick up if the kitten has been spayed or neutered by Purrfect Dreams. If the kitten is leaving without being spayed or neutered then Purrfect Dreams will not send out the TICA registration until the client provides proof of spay/neuter.
- • Pet Carrier to take your new family member home.
Though some kittens are breeder or show quality, our kittens are generally sold as pets only. We occasionally will sell breeders to a pre-established reputable cattery registered with TICA or CFA. We do require references before any breeders are sold.
Evaluation and pricing of the kittens generally takes place between 4-6 weeks of age. Picks are offered on a first come first serve basis as the deposits are received. Kitten picks begin when the kittens are 6 weeks old. Non-refundable deposits are transferrable to other available kittens or can be held for pick in a future litter. Pick in a future litter will move you to the top of the pick list. The full amount of the Non-refundable deposit is applied toward the purchase price of the kitten. Purrfect Dreams Bengals does reserve the right to cancel a reservation for any reason, therefore your deposit would be fully refunded in this event. The deposit to hold a pet kitten is $300. The deposit to hold a breeder kitten is $500. We do accept Cash, Personal Checks or Cashier Checks. All payments made by personal check or cashier check must be completely processed before the ownership of the kitten is transferred and delivery is made.
Pet Prices are $1100 and up
- • Brown kittens begin at $1100
- • Silver kittens begin at $1300
- • Seal Lynx Point kittens begin at $1100
- • Chocolate kittens begin at $1500
- • Silver Chocolate kittens begin at $1800
- • Breeder/Show: If you are approved for a breeding cat then the kitten prices begin at $3500 up. We very rarely will sell a breeder. Again, we will only sell breeders to a pre-established reputable cattery registered with TICA or CFA. We do require references.
- • We do give a $100 discount on a second Bengal purchased from Purrfect Dreams
We generally do not ship but if shipping is needed then the transportation charge to deliver the kitten is an additional charge and is at the cost of the buyer. Shipping averages $350.00 within the US.
Our adoption process for placing pet kittens from Purrfect Dreams Bengals includes the following and is subject to change without notice:
- • Buyer will contact us about the kitten you are interested in either by phone or email. Our contact form and phone number is found on the Contact page.
- • For first time adopters from our cattery, you will need to be interviewed. This is an informal process to see if a Bengal would be a fit in your home. We will talk about the home they will live in. What your expectation may be. Any experience you have had owning a Bengal, etc. What type of other pets live in the household.
- • After our phone interview, a visit to our cattery would be encouraged in order to interact with the kittens. We allow these visits to our cattery to begin when the kittens are five weeks of age or older.
- • After our phone interview, a deposit is required to secure your place
- • Since we have a lifelong responsibility to the kittens we place, we prefer to meet the families that will take care of our fur children. You will be have the opportunity to play and interact with the kitties and to ask us any questions you may have. We will also discuss the date the kitten will be available to go home, what food we are feeding, the litter we use, etc.
Kitten availability status is described below:
- • Available - the kitten is available to reserve and purchase
- • Reserved - someone has expressed desire to purchase said kitten and we are waiting for the deposit
- • Sold - we have received a deposit and the kitten is no longer available
- • Under Evaluation - this means we are giving the kitten some time to develop more in order to see if the kitten would be a keeper for our breeding program
- • Keeper - the kitten will be staying at Purrfect Dreams in our breeding program
To be placed on our notification list you just go to our contact page, fill out the form and submit it. Purrfect Dreams will contact you via when a kitten matching your requirements is born. This is only a notification list. This does not guarantee a pick from the litter unless you send in a deposit. If you do see a kitten you are interested in that is available then a deposit would be required in order to secure your place in line to pick an available kitten from the litter.